Monday, January 27, 2014

Typical Yash Chopra lines!

I realised a few days back the modern age directors are imitating Yash Raj in writing heart touching dialogues with deep meaning. Yash Raj movies are synchronous with overflowing romantic dialogs and Karan johar's is filled with witty comical ones. Here are few of my favourites from some of the hindi moview I watched. I have translated them to english.

Om Shanti Om- "When you want something with all your heart, then the whole universe will conspires in helping you to achieve it.” ― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

 Guru-"You gave me 5 mins right? ... in 4 minutes 30 seconds I finished everything ... 30 seconds profit, profit ... this is called business"

Guru-"Why are you people upset with me? ... with my growth ... or with the speed of my growth" 

3 Idiots-"It feels bad when a friend fails ... but it feels even worse when he comes first"

 Chak De India-"We will die and come ... but we will not loose and come"

 Jab Tak Hai Jaan-"Every love has its own time..that time was not ours.. but that doesn't mean that the love itself wasn't there.."

Jab Tak Hai Jaan-"Either he (God) has to kill me ... or else he has to lose and send you to me"

Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi-"In life we choose some relationships ... and God chooses some for us"

Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi-"God does not give the same to same happiness to everyone, we should snatch our share from him"

 Aashique2-"This life was going on ... but I started living since you came"

 Barfi-"Even silence is a language of love"

 Raanjhaanna-"A lover doesn't get scared when his love is getting married ... he gets scared when he is getting married"

Zindagi na milegi doabara-"While getting a pay check ... do you get tears in your eyes?"

No comments:

Post a Comment