Monday, January 27, 2014

Someone I met..

There is a guy in the place I work. I dont want to name him. He is a HR. I have never met someone so commanding. He is young must be in his late 20s or early 30s. He doesnt hold an MBA from IIM but some decent business school. The very first day I walked into this company, He welcomed us with his over powering speech. It was more of a warning_covered_with_honey kind of speech. He keeps saying he is cool. He has got a dont_you_mess_with_me_or_your_ fired kind of attitude. He said simple things about the company and how to behave in a corporate but at the end of his talk, we were convinced not to meddle with him ever. I try many a times to find what these people are thinkng while they speak to you. But never could I even guess whats running in their mind. I dont know how these HRs get this skill. Is this fed along with course work to every student of Premium Business school?

No comments:

Post a Comment